POLITICS OF RESERVATION

It is recommended to make reservations in advance to guarantee the opportunity of a unique adventure in the mountains of the Central Pacific of Costa Rica and avoid the disappointment of the lack of guide availability. Reservations fill up quickly, especially during the months of December to March.

The person who send the reservation request will in charge of the group for the payment process.  

 

PAYMENT

Once the reservation form has been sent, we will be in contact to give you more information about the payment and proceed to set and confirm the details of reservation. 

 

The confirmation of your reservation requires a deposit of $25 per person.

Payment methods to confirm your reservation:

•    Wire transfer. (BCR)
•    PayPal. 

 

The day of the adventure you can finish the payment of the balance in our office before the trip. 

The methods of payment in office:

•    Cash: Rates are in dollar or day exchange rate in colones.  
•    Credit card: Visa, Master card. (+ 5% surcharge)

 

CANCELLATION

Less than 24 hours: Trips canceled before 24 hours at the start of the trip will incur a non-refundable deposit.

 

Greater than 24 hours: Trips canceled more than 24 hours before the start of the trip incurred a refund of 70% of the amount of the deposit. Leaving 30% ​​of the deposit to cover administrator fees, etc.

Climatic conditions: Extreme M & R reserves the right to cancel outdoor adventures under severe weather conditions where the safety and comfort of the customer is a problem. In case the trip is canceled by the guide, your payment will be refunded by 50% or the trip will be rescheduled whenever possible.

 


TRANSPORTATION


Transportation will be present at the place of departure on time, previously agreed.
The schedules may vary depending on the place of departure.

Departure times:

AM Hours: From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
PM Hours: From 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

If the day of the tour is collective transportation in hotels in the area there may be a delay of about 10 minutes. The private ones are punctual without exception.

 

Extreme M&R
Location:      Manuel Antonio, Quepos, Costa Rica.
Email:          info@extrememr.com.
Phone:        +506 2777 4700.
WhatsApp:  +506 8597 3962.
  • Tripadvisor icono social
  • Negro Facebook Icono
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Negro del icono de YouTube
  • Google Places icono social
Copyright © Extreme M&R 2018 
Montañas y Ríos S.A.